tossed salad & scrambled eggs

This title is dedicated to Suzanne. She mentioned the theme song for Frasier and I just couldn't get it out of my head for a few days. And I guess the song is correct, life is a bit like tossed salad and scrambled eggs. You can't unscramble scrambled eggs. Okay, so this is the last entry I'd write in a while.

I've learned a few things about myself; 
  • I've realised is that I'm horrible at cultivating bonsai trees because I forget to water them.
  • Sounds of rain falling help me fall asleep (thank you Brit).
  • I don't think about you, but you're always on my mind.
  • I'm so emotionally attached to my teddy bear, it even has a name (yes, I'm really 20 years old).
  • I've got to stop quoting Seinfeld because no one besides Cindy gets it.
  • People think I'm obsessed with nail polish and fried icecream (thank you facebook).
  • Feigned enthusiasm is really difficult to uphold and easily noticed when followed by periods of silence.
  • I read novels more than I read my textbooks, I guess that explains why I constantly need to cram my studies.
  • I get excited whenever Spongebob is on tv (I assure you I really am 20).
  • Coffee is my vice. It is best enjoyed at 10pm whilst in good company over a game of Scrabble.
So I guess I have a fair bit to change in myself over time. I definitely need to cut the coffee at night, read novels at the right time, and give up on bonsai trees for now. Thank you for reading and offering me advice when I needed it the most, I truly appreciate that. I hope you all stay safe and hopefully I'll update again when the semester commences again. Oh I love this youtube video, it makes me want to get myself a kitten.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin