cryptic message


I feel guilty about the fact that we're drifting apart, guilt isn't something that I experience quite often. I'm indifferent about a lot of things. Despite the obvious, it seems as though it is too late to do anything to bridge the gap. I suppose this is what happens when anger completely absorbs the fond memories. Even as time dissipates those ill thoughts and feelings, you can't help but notice the expanse of that void.

The months of silence have eroded the very core of this alliance, perhaps it was always mean't to be like this. I tried to make amends but I could no longer make the connection. I want to deviate further from the confines of familiarity, I seek change in myself. When paths diverge, you must forge ahead. Forgive me for my lack of honesty.

Image credit: Daniel Parent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

eclectic thoughts and experiences

i have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night

two sided coin